Friday, November 16, 2012

Lookie lookie!

I'll wait patiently for you all to peel yourselves up off the floor after the shock of me posting another blog entry so soon wears off.
You good? K. Good.
Bloggy blog blog...what to blog about today...this white box is staring at me, waiting for me to put interesting words into it that will get lots of attention...but my brain is having a battle within itself. Do I talk about real thoughts that I've been thinking?
This would include, but would not be limited to:
Adam Levine and how I'd love to allow him to sing to me all the time (I'd pay him to follow me around and sing)



Shew. I put a big space here so you can catch your breath before moving on from this perfect man.

I still need a sec...

Ok, moving on...
 Chocolate-which is weird considering I'm not a big sweets eater at all and rarely crave chocolate, but today its been on my mind a LOT



How I'm going through a weird phase where I'm wearing every last possible thing in my closet in order to avoid doing laundry, which in turn makes my room the messiest its been in a LONG time...



Or about how this is my absolute most favorite show:



Because of this man



Who plays Captain Hook, and also this guy:



known as Pinocchio.

Oh yeah, and also this man:


Who plays the mad hatter, but also plays this man




in Gossip Girl.

Very tricky and confusing, but awesome. Once Upon a Time is mostly awesome because all of the actors/actresses are incredibly good looking.

Lots of random thoughts, none of which are things I want to discuss in greater detail. Granted, my blog is usually a lot of random thoughts. Just not those.
I've been trying to cut back on my soda intake...so far today (its around 11 am) I've had exactly 1 1/2 mountain dews. I guess I'm not really concerned about cutting out ALL soda, just cutting back on the mountain dews and cherry cokes. Considering those really are the only sodas I drink very often, I'd say this is a big problem.

Ok, Katie, that was a lame thing to discuss on a blog. No one cares about your soda intake, or lack therof (woo!). Get it together!

A lot of times when I blog it is because I have something to rant about, but unfortunately no one has crossed my path today and pissed me off to the point of wanting to rant. Not yet, anyway. I'm debating going on one of my infmaous wandering sprees and just annoying everyone in the various departments. Yesterday I went on one of these and ended up collecting candy from 5 different people! Some would compare this to Halloween, but I compare it to a kid in a candy store. People get annoyed with me and just pile candy on top of me to get me to go away. Parents do this with their kids in a candy store. Kids being annoying? Take them to a candy store to get them to shut up for awhile. Granted, later on the kids are twice as annoying with the sugar rush (much like me later on at the office) but it still is a good temporary fix.
Until I'm sneaking up on their cubicles later in the afternoon trying to scare them. But that's another story for another time.

I'm pumped for the holidays! I think this mostly has to do with my undying love for food, but I'll pretend it has everything to do with my love of family togetherness. I do love family time, but really Thanksgiving is about eating so much that you're miserable, or as I like to call it, excercising your right as an American.

On that patriotic note, I'd like to encourage everyone to get out there and be an American and eat a nice juicy burger! Or hot dog, which I think it supposed to be more American.

And no, I don't know how this blog went from talking about Adam Levine to talking about American food, but you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment