Thursday, November 1, 2012

Every single one of my blogs starts out the same way...
First I apologize for not blogging in awhile, then I promise to blog more often, and by now you proably think those promises are fairly empty.
I'd probably agree.
However, I hung out with a friend who I haven't hung out with much recently, and she encouraged me to start blogging again.
With that in mind, I decided to give it one more shot. Its all or nothin baby, here goes!

Usually, I blog with something in mind, like a strong opinion about something going on in my life. Right now, I have zero strong opinions (mostly because its 9 in the morning, a time where I have no opinions about anything that doesn't involve my bed or coffee) so I guess I'll just ramble a bit, maybe post a few pictures or something, and then go from there. K? K.

What am I thinking about right now? There's a few things. Here you go:
1) My coffee has gotten cold, which is really annoying. I'm a coffee addict, and when it gets cold I feel like a coffee drinking failure. Granted, it was an extra large, so most people would say "hey, it's fine, your coffee got cold, go heat it up!" But for me, it is a big fat failure and I have let the world of coffee lovers down. Sorry guys.
2) I'm a big fan of lists, so these will be a trend for this bloggy.
3) I'm a little annoyed with myself for how addicted I am already to my Iphone. But, you have the iPhone 5, one might say. Those are supposed to be awesome! You're allowed to be addicted to it! Ok, some might not actually say that, but I like to think some would so that I can justify having my nose in my phone most of the time. I do hate it though, mostly because BSP (before smart phone) which was really about 2 months ago, I hated when other people I was with would have their noses in their phone. So I vowed not to be that person, and I'm still trying. Its a daily struggle.
4) That's pretty much it. I thought I had more thoughts, but I don't. Right now my brain is just hearing white noise, almost like fuzz. bzzzzzzz.
Anyways. You'll soon learn, avid reader and follower of my blog(yeah right), that I'm a bit of a rambler, and everything I say is generally very random.


Oh yeah, and I never proofread before posting, because I generally decide after proofing that what I've said is stupid, and end up deleting it. So you either get my blogs with mistakes and all, or not at all. Cheers :)

2 comments: